Serving You Better is as Simple as 1,2,3
Customers of ATC receive curb-to-curb service.
Unlike a taxi service that provides one-on-one
travel service, Public Transit Demand Response
(dial-a-ride) service works in time
ranges by grouping rides within the same
area utilizing one vehicle and routes are
determined daily by customer demand. It
may be necessary to make several stops
before your destination to accommodate
other passengers. Please keep this in mind
when making travel requests.
The ATC has established the following priorities for day to day service:
- Priority 1: Riders with standing or reoccurring orders that happen on a consistent basis can schedule those rides up to 60 days in advance. This allows us to set hourly routes and thus will be given the first priority.
- Priority 2: Riders that call at least one hour prior to your desired pick up time allow us to place that ride on our route schedule prior to the driver leaving the center.
- Priority 3: Riders that call less than one hour prior to their desired pick up time may be included in an already dispatched route if it fits our schedule. There is no guarantee that these calls can be placed in a current route, and most likely will be added to the next available route.
Call ATC Dispatch at 463-6016 to book your ride. We take rides up to 60 days in advance.
- Did you just make a Doctor or Dentist appointment? Call ATC for your ride.
- Does your child have an upcoming summer camp? Call ATC for your ride.
- Plan on going shopping tomorrow or later this week? Call ATC for your ride.
With a little pre-planning on your part, we can make arrangements that work for nearly everyone!