- Americans with Disabilities Policy - Policy outlining City's intent to guarantee disabled persons equal opportunity to participate in or enjoy the benefits ofCity services, programs, or activities and to allow disabled employees a bias-free work environment.
- Complete Streets - Provides guidance for planning, design, and construction or roadways or an interconnected network of transportation facilities being constructed or reconstructed and designated for a transportation purpose that promotes complete streets.
- Freedom of Information Act Policy (FOIA) - This policy is adopted pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act, MCL15.231.
- Mailbox Policy - Establishes requirements for the installation of mailboxes along street rights-of-way that provide for efficient snow clearance and right-of-way maintenance and enhance traffic safety and to establish standards for reimbursing property owners for damage done to mailboxes by City equipment.
- Obsolete Property Rehabilitation Act Guidelines - Provides guidelines in order to obtain the exemption provided by PA 146 of 2000.
- Payment In Lieu of Taxes (PILOT) Policy - Policy to administer Chapter 50, of the City of Alma's Code of Ordinances.
Purchasing Policy - Provides guidance to City staff in the purchase and procurement of goods and services for the City.
- Sewer Interconnection Policy- Policy prohibiting the interconnection between any storm or surface water source and the sanitary sewer.
- Sidewalk Replacement Program - Outlines the City's ongoing maintenance program on sidewalks within the City of Alma.
- Snow Plan - Outlines the City's snow and ice control plan; designating snow and ice removal priorities throughout the City.
Title VI Policy - Assures that "No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denies the benefit of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving federal assistance."